Shoot cupcakes or love cupcakes: Two iPhone apps

I was browsing through the App Store on my iPhone and found some new apps related to cupcakes that I hadn't seen before. There are many, and at some point I'll do a followup post when I have more time, but two that are diametrically opposed seemed like good ones to highlight. Someone either loves guns or hates cupcakes so much that they've made an app where you can shoot cupcakes called No More Cupcakes. I couldn't bring myself to spend even 99 cents on it, so this is all I know about it.





Then Warren Brown of the cupcake bakery CakeLove and the show Sugar Rush, has his own free app with recipes, photos, and a place where you can upload your own photos:





Comments

Wende Kirckhoff said…
at least that shoot a cupcake app only has....2 1/2 stars...for now...