5 wedding cupcake towers by Cupcakeology

All these cupcake tower photos are from the Flickr account of Cupcakeology, a cupcake bakery in Albuquerque, New Mexico.

Molly
Cupcake flavors:
Mint Chocolate
Lemon Raspberry

6" square cake covered in fondant

Brittany
Cupcake flavors:
Cheesecake
Mint Chocolate
Lemon
Vanilla
all in black baking cups

6" round cake covered in fondant

Amanda
Cupcake flavors:
Cherry Vanilla
Mocha
Naughty Leprechaun
Birthday Cake
Bit 'O Bubbly

Deedee

Carole & Jason
I really like these because the hearts on the cupcakes have the couples' initials. Awwww...

Cupcakeology
Altura Shops
2000 Carlisle Blvd. NE, Suite B
Albuquerque, NM
Just South of Indian School
505-266-1115
orders at cupcakeology.com

Comments

Jenn Erickson said…
Those are all positively lovely. They're all so beautifully done ~ flawless! My favorite is the pink and green!
Megan said…
The pink, black & white cupcake tower is soooo beautiful! I know what I want for my wedding now! Wow!