Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner cupcake fight on Keeping Up With the Kardashians

Below is a clip from Keeping Up With the Kardashians on E! - the Kardashian sisters are big cupcake fans and there is even a Kim Kardashian cupcake mix at Los Angles bakery Famous Cupcakes (I tried to order it by mail once - the shipping fee is huge so I don't recommend that but plan to get some when I'm next in LA).





From Monsters and Critics:

Kim Kardashian’s housewarming party descended into chaos when she had a food fight with her own mother.

The 29-year-old socialite and mum Kris Jenner wiped cupcake icing over one another’s faces as guests looked on bemused.

Hilariously, Kris, 54, launched herself at her daughter after Kim smeared icing on her face.

A wrestling match then broke out between the pair, until they both ended up covered in food.

The fight was a rare moment of mayhem for Kim, who had spent the rest of her house party cleaning up after her guests.

Comments

Camilla Egge Moller said…
Hi, I saw this cucake fight, I could not, not notice her fab. cupcake stand ! It look likes a Crystal Chandelier Stand, do you know where to get one of those ?

thank you :)
Caitlin Scott said…
I have been wanting that cupcake stand ever since I saw that episode. Can't find it anywhere!!!