Marshmallow cupcake recipe at Dujour

These chocolate marshmallow cupcakes come from Dujour magazine, where you can get the recipe!



They write:

Have you ever got confused between two recipes and just couldn’t make the decision whether to make recipe A or recipe B? and by the end of the morning (yes, morning, because you have to catch the natural light for photographing the end result of the recipe, anyway..) you just go with both of them, married them two and have a fabulous hybrid-children of cupcakes. Well, that happened to me. I had to feed a chocolate-lover crowd whilst I really wanted to try this marshmallow cupcakes recipe with vanilla cupcake. Im smart, so I used chocolate cupcake recipe and did the rest the marshmallow cupcake way. The chocolate cupcake recipe is my go-to chocolate cupcake recipe, its quick and easy to whipped. They are also moist and have the exact type of crumbs I love, delicate. And the marshmallow? They are nice and if you’re a sugar loving kinda person, than you’ll love this.. they give you sugar rush!

Comments

old fashioned girl said…
yum, I love cream filled cupcakes. such a sweet surprise!
old fashioned girl said…
yum, I love cream filled cupcakes. such a sweet surprise!