Peanut butter and raspberry jelly cupcakes, daisies and sunflowers and piña colada and s'mores

These cupcakes (and descriptions) are from cupcake bakery My Delight Cupcakery in Ontario, California (via Flickr). You can also find them @My_Delight on Twitter and on Facebook.


Peanut Butter & Raspberry Jelly cupcakes - A delicious vanilla cake stuffed with fresh raspberry jam, frosted with a light and creamy peanut butter buttercream frosting, edged with peanut chunks and topped with a fresh raspberry!


Daisy and sunflower cupcakes


Piña colada cupcakes: A Coconut cake loaded with chunks of pineapple, iced with a light and fluffy whipped buttercream frosting infused with pineapple and Caribbean Malibu rum, topped with freshly toasted coconut!


S'mores cupcakes: chocolate cake with a fudge filling, topped with more fudge, a crisp graham cracker and toasted marshmallow frosting!

My Delight CupCakery
1520 North Mountain Avenue
Ontario, CA 91762
phone: 909-988-4151
fax: 909-988-4279

Comments

Tasha Edwards said…
Great detail on the big sunflower.

Looking at the umbrellas and toasted coconut, I just felt a cool breeze off the ocean.

Those smores look awesome. I know they will taste good.

And I am not too fond of peanut butter, but I am a sucker for anything in a miniature version