Woo-hoo!

Hi cupcake-lovers! I'm back! What a trip it was out west, visiting all the cupcakeries and gorging myself on San Franciscan foods, checking out the Bay area and northern California. I thank all of you who extended yourselves for CTTC (and li'l ol' me), your open-hearted hospitality and generosity is very much appreciated. I'll be posting reviews, images and stories of my trip over the next couple of weeks, so if you are a bakery waiting for coverage, please be patient. I promise, it's coming.

On extra-happy cupcake news, many congrats to our good friend Jessie at CakeSpy for the coverage she received at Eatocracy (Hey, CNN -- I am a huge fan, call me too okay?? Hope that's not tacky...), it's much deserved. Rock on, Jessie!



I missed y'all very much while I was gone, so I'm happy to be resuming my editorial duties here at Cupcakes Take the Cake. More postings to come...




Baked by the Bay


Baked by the Bay cupcakes, in Tiburon. So lovely!


;)


Comments