Butterfinger chocolate peanut butter and cookies and cream cupcakes from Frosted Cupcakery

It's my last day in Los Angeles so I will be posting more soon, but wanted to share a few photos from my visit yesterday to Frosted Cupcakery in Hollywood (they also have a shop in Long Beach). The first photo is their chocolate peanut butter cupcake, with what I'm pretty sure are crushed Butterfingers on top, and the bottom one is their cute cupcake toppers with sayings like "Just Because" and "Get Well Soon" on them, which they sell for 25 cents each. Frosted generously gave me their cupcakes, and next visit I will try the hi hat and ice cream cupcakes. I bought their "Frosted is for Lovers" t-shirt because a girl can never have too many cupcake t-shirts.



Comments

Chelsea said…
These look amazing, I'm going to have to find this place!