Chocolate heart cupcake love

How luscious does this cupcake look?



It's the Fields of Joy cupcake by Sugar Daze (formerly known as Little Miss Cupcake) in Paris! She writes on Flickr:

I ran a contest on my facebook page in July asking for readers to suggest a new flavor for September. One of my fans, Joy C, inspired this one called Fields of Joy.

It's a dark chocolate cupcake topped with a pistachio-almond buttercream, drizzled chocolate and a home-made chocolate heart. Come wander slowly through the fields......

Fields of Joy will be available at my pop-up store at Printemps Nation and for custom orders on my menu.


Comments

mekare said…
looks amazing!
http://pleasedonotfeedtheanimals.blogspot.com said…
Mmmmmmm - I love the look of the pisachio and almond buttercream!
Little Miss Cupcake said…
@cupcakeblog thnx for featuring this...and it *is* luscious! :P