Cupcake Wars Season 2 has started shooting

Sprinkles Cupcakes co-founder Candace Nelson Tweeted about the shooting of Season 2 of Cupcake Wars, as did host Justin Kredible, Twitpicing the empty cupcake wrappers below.





Speaking of Sprinkles, and as soon as I have time I will recap all my Chicago cupcake bakery visits (hopefully just in time to hit LA on Friday night!), here are the chocolate marshmallow cupcakes at Sprinkles Chicago.

I only had time/room for three cupcakes, so I got this one and a banana and a chocolate peanut butter and this one was my favorite! See the rest of my Sprinkles Chicago cupcake photos here.


chocolate marshmallow cupcake


inside the chocolate marshmallow cupcake


chocolate peanut butter cupcake (the frosting was chocolate, the cake peanut butter with chocolate chips and they told me they also do a peanut butter frosting but I wasn't there that day!)


inside the chocolate peanut butter cupcake

Comments

Indalu said…
Regarding Cupcake Wars.... Am I the only person who has noticed the HUGE flaw in this show? They first rate the taste of the competitor’s cupcakes, then they totally overlook the taste in favor of the display in Round 3. So essentially the person who wins doesn’t have the best tasting cupcake. Couple weeks ago someone with a tobacco flavored cupcake that all the judges abhorred won and her tobacco cupcakes went to the special event. This makes absolutely no sense. I am also REALLY skeptical that the whole display-thing is done within 2 hours. There is potential here for a decent show, but makes me crazy now to watch it will all the flaws.