Gingerbread cupcake cuteness for Project Food Blog

These gingerbread cupcakes are by Jo Lynne at the blog Carpe Cupcakes, who's participating in Foodbuzz's Project Food Blog (click to find out how you can participate).



She writes:

So how did I decide to blog about cupcakes? A friend of mine makes fabulous wedding cakes but hates to make cupcakes. She got an order for wedding cupcakes and didn’t want to make them so she called me. I made 200 cupcakes, decorated them with fresh roses and displayed them on an metal plant stand that looked like a tree. I started getting calls for recipes and tips for displaying cupcakes. The rest may or may not be cupcake history.

More about Project Food Blog (also find them on Facebook and Twitter):

Project Food Blog is the first-ever interactive competition where thousands of Foodbuzz Featured Publishers are competing in a series of culinary blogging challenges for the chance to advance and a shot at the ultimate prize: $10,000 and a special feature on Foodbuzz.com for one year.

Voting for entries on the first challenge will kick off September 20th, and contestants will be whittled down over the next 12 weeks via exciting challenges related to food blogging.


Note: Foodbuzz is a sponsor of Cupcakes Take the Cake but I hadn't heard about this until I clicked over to Carpe Cupcakes, which I found via a Google alert.

Comments