Monkeys, Super Mario, Ballerina, Converse All Stars & more very fun cupcakes from Mon Petit Cupcakes

I got all these custom cupcakes from a Facebook album called "Fun Cupcakes by Mon Petit Cupcakes, which I am hereby retitling VERY fun cupcakes because, well, look at them! A-DOR-able! When you have seen many thousands of cupcakes, as I have (I could not even estimate how many cupcake photos I have looked at in the last 5+ years of this blog), it's easy to pass some over and think, "Cute, but..." but these really wowed me because they are creative, fun, colorful and unusual. I can't decide which are my favorites but they might be the Converse All Stars, proving once again that anything can be made in cupcake form, even someone's favorite sneakers!




Monkey cupcakes


Converse All Stars cupcakes


(I think these are Super Mario cupcakes)


ballerina cupcake!


animal cupcakes


the scissors are too cute


(my other contender for favorite of this set)

I've had Mon Petit Cupcakes when I've traveled to Minnesota and can tell you they are quite yummy. I'm planning my next visit, either for November or the spring, and when I do if they're available, I'm totally going to order some custom cupcakes, just not sure what I'd want them to be!

Mon Petit Cupcakes
Bluff Country Co-op 121 W. 2nd St.
Winona, MN 55987
507-358-8504
monpetitcupcake at yhaoo.com

Comments