Scrabble, Twister, dice, BMX bike, airplane & Virginia Tech tailgate cupcakes!

These cupcakes are all by custom cupcake maker it's my treat by janice via her website and Flickr account and Facebook page. We'd previously featured her paintbursh cupcakes. She can be reached at itsmytreatbyjanice at gmail.com and is based in Charlotte, North Carolina.

I love board games, though I'm better at Boggle than Scrabble, and I guess Twister is not technically a board game, but my point is, these are some of the most fun cupcakes I've come across. The Twister one reminds me of candy dots. I can't get over the detail on them, so I'm including a few from this Scrabble, Twister and dice set so you get the full effect:



She writes on her blog:

My most recent order was for a game night which was also a birthday celebration. Specific games were suggested, one attendee loves Twister and the birthday girl was a big fan of Scrabble. The dice were just a random game thrown in and they turned out to be my favorite.

I took out some dice and lined up the dots to match, the Scrabble tiles have the true point value, and yes, that is the exact number of circles and the correct order of the colors on an actual Twister board.


And that's not all! The Scrabble tiles spell out "Carla" for the birthday girl!







BMX bike cupcakes:





Airplane cupcakes, plus pencil and apple cupcakes for a goodbye to a teacher friend:



Virginia Tech Hokies tailgate cupcakes:





These were all so fun and creative, and I encourage you to check out the rest of her custom cupcakes.

Comments