Boulder, Colorado bakery Tee & Cakes has posted some fun Halloween cupcakes on Facebook. I love how the brains fit in the skeleton's head but if I saw that in real life I think I'd be more than a little freaked out. Visit teeandcakes.com for ordering information.


And on October 23rd, they're celebrating Caketoberfest! Click here for the official Facebook invite and to RSVP
October 23, 7 pm - 10 pm
1932 14th Street
Boulder, CO
This is a good times beer fest, pairing 4 Tee & Cakes cupcakes with 4 Great Divide beers.
Music By Boulder's very own Whiskey Bottles.
First 50 people get a free CAKETöBERFEST Beer mug souvenir/party vessel.
...
Cheese plate will be in order.


And on October 23rd, they're celebrating Caketoberfest! Click here for the official Facebook invite and to RSVP
October 23, 7 pm - 10 pm
1932 14th Street
Boulder, CO
This is a good times beer fest, pairing 4 Tee & Cakes cupcakes with 4 Great Divide beers.
Music By Boulder's very own Whiskey Bottles.
First 50 people get a free CAKETöBERFEST Beer mug souvenir/party vessel.
...
Cheese plate will be in order.
Comments