Devil devil's food cupcakes, mummies with eyes and orange velvet cupcakes with Halloween swirl frosting

I'm all about these cupcakes by blogger Diary of a Mad Hausfrau! via Flickr

Have devils (or devil's food) ever been cuter? I see what I think is sugar on the devil's face and it makes me think the devil is sweating. Am I overthinking a cupcake? Perhaps, but that was my first thought on seeing it. Anyway, these devils and mummy cupcakes are a lot of fun, and just spooky enough for Halloween. I'm really liking that some people are going for scary, gross-out Halloween cupcakes and some for ultra cuteness.







And click here for more of her orange velvet cupcakes with Halloween swirl frosting, including the recipes, like the Magnolia Bakery vanilla buttercream recipe!

Comments

Lora said…
Can one ever over think a cupcake? Nahh.. The sweating devil. love it. Thanks for the shout out!