Ferrer Rocher, "Nutella" buttercream and dark chocolate cake in a cupcake? Yes, please

I had the pleasure of trying one of these "Maria" cupcakes by Sparta, New Jersey's Sweet Vintage Baking Co. last week at our cupcake business class, and in honor of National Chocolate Cupcake Day, I wanted to post this photo, via their Flickr account - I am not sure if I liked this one or "Verna," their chocolate cake with peanut butter frosting cupcake, more, but I definitely enjoyed them both.


Dark chocolate cake topped with "Nutella" buttercream frosting and a Ferrero Rocher chocolate


Sweet Vintage Baking Co.
551-206-5751
sweetvintagebakingco at gmail.com

Comments

Sara Martinez said…
Nutella and strawberrys are a heavenly gift, hence i think the only ingredient missing from these cupcakes is a strawberry topping. I know you got the cupcake at the a bakery somewhere but any idea of a good cupcake recipe involving nutella and dark chocolate?
Jennifer Bunkers said…
Thanks for the shout out, CTTC ladies!