Win One Haute Cupcake Sterling Silver Charm Necklace From Sweet Bling

OHC silver charm CTTC

One of our advertisers, Sweet Bling, is giving away a sweet cupcake charm necklace. One lucky reader will win a delicious One Haute Cupcake™ charm by Sweet Bling®. The gorgeous frosted cupcake charm is sterling silver and comes with an 18" chain. And right now you can can get 20% off your Sweet Bling® order if you join the Sweet Bling® mailing list. Also, check out SweetBling® on Facebook  for additional deals. Enter now to win the charm. U.S. residents only. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, October 27th at noon.

Comments

milk overdose said…
this is cute, wish i could participate :)
dawname said…
I love this, it is sooooooo cute!
Melody said…
Oh my goodness...my oh my; I could never pass up the chance to flaunt a cupcake charm!
Christine said…
Such a sweet little neclace!!!
kellie sutton said…
So adorable!! Would be so precious for my only daughter (after three boys!). :)
Love your site and all of your great finds!
Tracy Lynn said…
How adorablw! I would LOVE it!