Denver, Colorado bakery Happy Cakes launches iPhone app

Denver, Colorado bakery Happy Cakes (sadly, the one place I didn't get to visit when I was in Denver earlier this year, but I'm hoping to go back in 2011) just launched their iPhone app - the only other cupcake bakery I know of that has one is Cake Love. With the app (my screenshots are below), you can get their hours, daily flavors, see a map, visit their website, and more. You can, of course, always visit them online at happycakesdenver.com.

What it looks like amongst your apps:










cupcake flavors, they change daily


hours

In non-app news, you can also find them on Facebook, where they've recently posted these photos fo their Hannukah and Thanksgiving cupcakes, along with their delivery van.







And today's flavors, according to the iPhone app, are chocolate on chocolate, vanilla on vanilla, happy together, red velvet, black and white, gluten free (doesn't specify, but they do have gluten free cupcakes, call for specifics), apple toffee, cookies n' cream, and chocolate candy cane.

Happy Cakes
3434 West 32nd Avenue
Denver, CO 80211
303-477-3556
info at happycakesdenver.com

Comments

Sweet Tooth Therapist said…
I love it! Ok, they're gonna make me finally break down and get an iphone just to get the pics. lol
Matt Johnson said…
3 girls cupcakes -I would love to create an app for you. I'm the developer who created the app for Happy Cakes. You can get more info about my company at http://mindfulsoftwarellc.com. Send me your contact info and I'll call you so we can talk about what you're looking for. Email me: mattj at mindfulsoftwarellc dot com.