$1 cupcakes at Lemonade in Los Angeles

I stayed in downtown Los Angeles last week and found a food court where I stumbled across lunch spot Lemonade. I was intrigued by their flavored lemonades and pleased to find they also sell cupcakes for $1 each. I tried each of their six flavors, and a honeydew lemonade, and was pleased with all of them! They were moist and good-sized and tasty; the frosting was rich but not too sweet and not heavy in my stomach. I especially liked the lemon curd. The mocha cupcake was good too, with a pretty strong flavor. Sorry the photos aren't better, I was in a bit of a hurry. They have multiple locations in Los Angeles (downtown, where I was, in a food court, as well as Beverly Boulevard, Venice, MOCA and USC).

I also liked seeing cupcakes at a non-bakery, amidst other types of food, and these would work very well as a post-lunch snack.




lemon curd cupcake is on top left






lemonade actually wound up going pretty well with cupcakes

Flavors:

Comments