Cupcake item I'd forgotten about: Cupcake Tissue Holder

At the Neatoshop, I found this Cupcake Sniffle Tissue Holder, which they're selling for $24.95. Just as I was about to blog this, I saw that I'd already blogged it in 2009 (Perpetual Kid also sells it), but since even I'd forgotten about it, I thought you might be interested.


Cupcake Sniffle Tissue Holder:
Fits most store-bought tissue box
Size: 7" x 8.3" x 9.4" (17.8 cm x 21.1 cm x 23.9 cm)

Click here to see all the cupcake stuff they're selling in the Neatoshop - below are a few that I don't think we've blogged before!


cupcake clock


cupcake soaps


Cupcake Manicure Kit:
Travel manicure kit
Zipper case shaped like a cupcake with embroidered design
5-piece kit includes nail clippers, cuticle scissors, tweezer, nail file, and cuticle pusher
Compact and perfect for traveling
Size: 3-1/2" x 4" x 1" (9 cm x 10 cm x 2.5 cm)

Comments