The Anatomy of a Cupcake

Hello friends!!  It's me, Betsy... and I have finally made the move to Germany and have a few moments to catch up on the cupcake world.  Unfortunately, I was only in Frankfurt long enough to get off the plane and head to Grafenwöhr so I didn't have time to stop at Jenny's Cupcakes in Frankfurt yet.  Bummer, I know.

But... I have found for you this super cute poster!  The Anatomy of a Cupcake!  It comes from artist Allen Hemberger and it's available for sale if you'd like one too!  Just email Allen and Sarah at allen@allenhemberger.com!  Or for $50 you can click this link and order one!

Make sure to check out their blog post about the making of this poster!  It comes with a behind the scenes video!

I'm hoping in the coming weeks after we're settled into permanent housing that we'll be able to travel back to Frankfurt to test the cupcakes there!  I'll keep you posted!  xoxo



Comments