B Sweet Catering Review

Last week I introduced you to B Sweet Catering. They are a catering company based in Los Angeles that recently stepped into the food truck world. I met up with Barb and Kurt at their kitchen in LA to see what B Sweet Catering was all about. I found great cupcakes (and bread) made by great people. I love that!


After my tour of the B Sweet operations, I met up with some friends to share my cupcake spoils. Lots of flavors to choose from. It was hard to pick which ones I wanted to eat. Yes, I would have liked to try them all, but after a huge dinner from Pinches Tacos in LA, my stomach said "no way."


B Sweet just happened to make cupcakes using my two favorite Girl Scout cookies flavors (Thin Mints and Samoas). There was no way I was going to pass on those.


The crowd consensus was: we love these cupcakes! Some of our favorites were: Mocha, Vanilla Bean, Chocolate Fudge, and Pink Lemonade. My personal favorite was the Chocolate Fudge, which reminded me of Texas sheet cake.

One of my favorite items of the night is one that's not pictured: Chocolate Chip Banana Bread. I could eat this every day! It was so moist and perfect.

B Sweet is a catering company that sells delicious homemade desserts. You can also find their desserts and savory food sold on the Go Country Chuck Wagon. Hopefully we will see them roaming the streets of Orange County soon, so I can get some more of their yummy treats. You can read my full review here.


Comments