Cupcakes and Korean BBQ tacos on Saturday in Cupertino

I love when cupcake bakeries collaborate with other local businesses, especially other food business because we can't live on cupcakes alone (sorry if that is a news flash to some, but I have as big of a savory tooth as a sweet tooth). Tomorrow in Cupertino, California, Sweet Passions Bakery and Seoul Tacos join forces for this:



From Yelp:

What/Why:
Seoul Tacos is back! If you are looking to have AUTHENTIC Korean BBQ (Short Ribs) Tacos & Cupcakes by Sweet Passions Bakery, come join us for a night of music & fun. Bring your family & friends for a night of "Sweet & Seoul"!


And some other cupcake Twitpics by Sweet Passions Bakery:



Comments

Unknown said…
Hey just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the images aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results. my web
blog
gourmet bbq catering melbourne