Probably the coolest St. Patrick's Day cupcakes ever: End of the Rainbow cupcakes by Bakingdom

Let's give a round of applause to blogger Bakingdom for these amazing St. Patrick's Day cupcakes! You can get the recipe and decorating tips there. Or just marvel at how that rainbow looks hanging off these chocolate cupcakes.

For the rainbows, I made one of my favorite chocolate cookies...and got creative with my cutters. I don’t have a rainbow cookie cutter, so I improvised. I used a small flower cutter to form the cloud of my rainbow cookies. Next, I used a large round cutter to cut a large circle to act as the rainbow. To give it the rainbow shape, I used my smallest round cutter to cut an offset circle from the rainbow, making an exaggerated crescent shape. Finally, I used my flower cutter again to cut one end of the crescent off, so that it could be lined up with one of the “clouds.”



Comments

Unknown said…
Those are great! I've been trying to come up with some unique St. Patricks day cupcakes for my website and you have given me some really great ideas!
Thank you :)