Star Wars character cupcakes: Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, R2D2, C3-PO, Chewbacca, Princess Amidala, Yoda, Boba Fett

Sooo...since the first time I posted Star Wars cupcakes and confessed this, I still haven't seen Star Wars, which I'm told is a horrible thing. Maybe this will be the year. But I promise you that hasn't stopped me from delighting in these cupcakes by Animated Cupcakes, via this Flickr set. I love all the decorating going on, from Princess Leia's cookie ears to Luke Skywalker's hair to Yoda's ears. And with just a few squiggles, I think they've managed to inject a lot into C3-PO's face.

Want to order these Star Wars cupcakes for yourself? Animated Cupcakes is located in Orange County, California, and can be reached via their website or at animated.cupcakes at gmail.com or call 714-643-2214.



Super-cute closeups:


Princess Leia


Yoda


Luke Skywalker


Chewbacca


C3-PO


Princess Amidala

Comments