Bacon and Cadbury creme egg peanut butter cupcakes!!

These bacon and egg peanut butter cupcakes are by blogger Erica at Crazy Sexy Delicious, where you can get the recipe! She writes:

When I tasted the peanut butter cupcakes, I moaned out loud. They were divine, even without any toppings. I was unsure if adding frosting would enhance or overwhelm the flavor, but I needed a "pillow" for my bacon to rest on, so I chose a vanilla whipped variety for its fluffy consistency. I sprinkled on a handful of Black Label crumbled maple bacon and my palate was doing backflips in anticipation of the first bite.

Then it came to me: bacon and eggs!

Thanks to a late night chocolate (err...I meant "shopping") spree on Sunday, I happened to have a dozen mini caramel-filled Cadbury eggs on hand, so each cupcake received its own adorable adornment.




Comments