CupcakeCamp Seattle and Cakespy Shop bound!

By the time you read this, I'll be on a plane to Seattle, where I'm spending the weekend eating, seeing friends and of course visiting cupcake pals and attending CupcakeCamp Seattle. I'm most excited to check out Cakespy Shop, located at 415 E. Pine Street in the Capitol Hill area, run by Jessie Oleson of Cakespy fame. I visited last year when it was under different ownership but I can't wait to see all the art that's featured there. Below are some pieces of Cakespy art; you can shop in the online Cakespy shop and also visit Cakespy on Flickr to see more. Cakespy Shop winter hours: Tue-Sat 12-6 PM; Sun 12-5 PM. And don't forget that Jessie Oleson's book CakeSpy Presents Sweet Treats for a Sugar-Filled Life comes out this October, cover below; pre-order it here.


Cuppie at the Space Needle in Seattle; via Flickr.



Comments