Firefly cupcakes, plus incredibly creative taco, burrito, sushi, house and Micky Mouse cupcakes by Vivian's Blog-o-rama!!

If you've followed any of my pop culture movie cupcake postings, you'll know that I'm severely lacking in some of my cultural diet so it shouldn't surprise you to know I've never seen the Joss Whedon TV show Firefly. But that isn't stopping me from liking these cupcakes by Vivian of Vivian's Blog-o-rama, who made them for her husband's birthday. Via Ology.

Vivian writes:

"So the sandy environment that they tread upon is made of crushed graham crackers & vanilla frosting. And then Serenity is amongst edible star glitter & chocolate frosting hovering above them."





But wait, there's more extremely creative cupcake fun at her blog, so much so I had to share it all - be sure to click through to see more photos and explanations of just which candies and other items she used to make these. Truly astounding - I tip my (virtual) cupcake hat to you, Vivian!

Taco and burrito cupcakes!! Hello, two of my favorite foods...



And sushi cupcakes!



Plus these:

Housewarming cupcakes:



Mickey Mouse cupcakes:

Comments