Churro cupcakes!

These beautiful churro cupcakes (made for Cinco de Mayo, so we're a little late on posting them, but good idea for next year) are by blogger Goddess of Baking, where you can get the recipe (via Flickr).

She writes:

I decided I would try to make the Churros for the top of the cupcake, but that was a major failure. The batter looked like mushed bananas, so that went straight into the trash and I wasn't willing to try again. I made the whipped cream and started an assembling them. I used an apple corer to take out the center, then put some caramel in the middle, put the top back on, and squeezed some whipped cream on top. Last but no least, I drizzled all the cupcakes with the extra caramel and sprinkled with a cinnamon sugar! For as much of a mess as these are, they are amazing!!



Comments