Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? cupcakes

My one-and-a-half-year-old friend has the book Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? in Spanish and I've enjoyed reading it to her, so I like these cupcakes inspired by the book by Lynlee's Petite Cakes in Las Vegas, Nevada, via Flickr. They were made for daughter Sofia's 2nd birthday (Happy Birthday!). From the blog:

One of darling little Sofia's favorite books is Brown Bear, Brown Bear What Do You See? by Bill Martin Jr. and illustrated by Eric Carle, so it was inevitable that she picked this theme to celebrate her 2nd birthday! Carle's iconic style, which is also seen in other popular books, such as The Very Hungry Caterpillar, is prevalent in his bright and colorful illustrations of the characters in the story from page to page. I wanted to capture the essence of the book and its artwork in Sofia's cupcakes, including her favorite - the brown bear! Brown bear, brown bear, what do you see? I see a two-year old looking at me!

(You'll notice that in the bottom photo you can read "Sofa Sofia What Do You See?" written on a cupcake!)

They can be reached at order at lynleespetitecakes.com for orders.



Comments