Conveyer belt cupcakes at Blue C Sushi, Seattle

I was at University Village in Seattle yesterday, in a very lovely outdoor shopping mall, which I will write more about later. My friend and I were hungry so we stopped by Blue C Sushi for conveyor belt cupcakes. I had my bag from Trophy Cupcakes with me and our waitress said, "Ooooh, cupcakes! We have some here too." And they did! From Cupcake Royale, actually, two mini cupcakes going around the conveyor belt. I'm not seeing it on their online menu so I don't know how much they cost, but I was totally charmed by this and convinced that cupcakes really are everywhere.

It was a little hard to get a good photo since they were moving but I did my best:








you can pretty much make out the Cupcake Royale logo

I didn't see them on Blue C Sushi's online menu but did see that for Mother's Day, which I'm aware is over, they were offering a free cupcake special:

Comments

millysteaparty said…
WOW! This is such an AMAZING blog! I love it soooo much! Please follow me back :)

Love Milly XXX
millysteaparty said…
WOW! This is such an AMAZING blog! I love it soooo much! Please follow me back :)

Love Milly XXX