Cupcake headphones on Etsy!

Wow! I'm loving these cupcake headphones so much I might need to buy a pair, since I actually need new headphones. Etsy seller antibromide is selling them for $54. From the listing:

Everyone loves cupcakes so why not decorate your headphones with them! *The exact cupcakes may vary from what is shown in the photos*

These headphones have better sound quality and are safer for your hearing than your standard earbuds. The design minimizes outside noise so your music or podcast sound better.

I made the first pair of headphones for myself 2 years ago and they show no real signs of wear. Since my first pair, I have changed my process to include a protective finish that should have your headphones looking great for a long time.

Headphone information:
These are Sony brand Stereo Headphones that have been modified.
Features:
-Studio Monitor headphones
-Reversible earcup design
-Cord is approx. 2 meters

The plug is a stereo mini plug (works with iPods, MP3 players, headphone jacks on computers, etc.) AND Unimatch plug adapter that works with stereos and other equipment that requires a 1/4" plug. **The mini plug sits inside the unimatch plug adapter**

International buyers - I haven't found any information to suggest that plug sizes are different outside the United States.


All photos via antibromide on Etsy:





Comments

Manda said…
These are so cute - Thanks for sharing!