I would fight for this glittery s'mores cupcake oozing with chocolate marshmallow goodness!

How much would I love to be taking a gooey, messy, delicious bite of this glittery, gorgeous s'mores cupcake right now? I would fight for it. I really would. It looks amazing and like such a wonderful mix of all the right ingredients. It's by blogger Amanda Cupcake, who we will definitely be featuring again! Do visit her blog to see many more photos; top photo via Flickr. She writes:

I bonded my nostalgia of a S'more with a cupcake the other night, and sold them to the world the next morning. I tried a little spoonful of the batter while conducting my cupcake chemistry, and it tasted exactly like a graham cracker and a marshmallow. I was in heaven, and just wanted to eat all the batter out of the bowl.

But I didn't, so fate took over and I baked a S'more into a cupcake.


Captions below are by Amanda - on the last one, I wholeheartedly concur! Thanks, Amanda, for brightening my day. S'mores is one of my very favorite cupcake flavors and I don't find them often enough. Might just have to make my own one of these days.




Puffy Marshmallow trying to escape its fate of becoming yummy cupcake goo.


If we lived in a world where our daily horizons looked like this, I think we would all be much happier.

Comments