In memory of our friend Cheryl B.

This is a blog about cupcakes, obviously, but to my mind, it's also about friendship, for me, both the friendships I have with my fellow bloggers and the friendships I have with people I've met through the blog and the way cupcakes now are alway at our parties and events and how most of my friends will tell me when they've eaten a cupcake.

I preface this post because we lost a friend of ours, Cheryl B., this weekend. She was 39. We will miss her. This is not the most flattering photo of either of us, but there is a cupcake in it and it was taken at one of our cupcake parties.

I just wanted to share that because it's something we are dealing with, and to spread the light that Cheryl brought into the world to a broader audience. She was a poet, performer, friend and many other things. I don't want to bring all our readers down (back to cupcakes momentarily), but I hope these photos make you smile. They did for me. Cheryl, you are very much missed.



Comments

Ninotchka said…
So very sorry for your loss. xo Peace.