Baby Maeve's absolutely gorgeous pink, white and blue stacked with love, Oreos and non-pareils first birthday cupcakes will spoil her for life
Leave it to blogger Amanda Cupcake to make what are surely some of the most beautiful first birthday cupcakes I've ever seen. These are sure to smile adorable baby Maeve for all future birthday cupcakes. I mean, check these out! One of the things people ask me, aside from how I got into cupcake blogging, is where I find cupcakes to post, and right here is your answer. Well, cupcakes are everywhere, but ones like these make me so happy. I can't decide which of these I like the most, truly. Do visit Amanda Cupcake for the full effect! Thanks, Amanda, and Happy Birthday, Maeve! See more in her Flickr account.



I mean, who would think that it was possible to put so much on a cupcake? Love it! Amanda's caption:
Stacks and stacks of love.
An Oreo cookie on the inside bottom of the cupcake. The Cupcake itself. Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Buttercream. Another Oreo. And a non-pareil dot.





I mean, who would think that it was possible to put so much on a cupcake? Love it! Amanda's caption:
Stacks and stacks of love.
An Oreo cookie on the inside bottom of the cupcake. The Cupcake itself. Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting. Buttercream. Another Oreo. And a non-pareil dot.


Comments