Butterbeer Harry Potter cupcakes

These Harry Potter cupcakes (the first this week of many, I predict) are by Omaha, Nebraska's PJ's Baby Cakes, via Flickr. You can find out more at pjsbabycakes.com and follow them on Twitter and Facebook. From their Flickr account:

Butterbeer Cupcakes are a buttery cream soda cake filled with a butterscotch ganache, topped with a butterscotch buttercream and drizzled with more butterscotch ganache. I adapted a few different recipes found on the internet and made an absolutely awesome cupcake. Possibly my favorite. Or maybe it's just all the butterscotch talking.

Fondant pieces were handmade by myself and one of my volunteers!


Comments

Amy Krammer said…
Just Baked in Michigan is making awesome Butterbeer cuppies too!
PhotoFrost.com said…
These are really cute. I might try these for halloween with my PhotoFrost machine