Eiffel Tower and Hermès Paris cupcakes

These cute French-themed cupcakes are by Animated Cupcakes in Garden Grove, California, via Flickr. We've posted many of their amazing custom cupcakes, and you can also find their cupcakes daily at:

Genki Living
10130 Garden Grove Blvd.
Garden Grove, CA 92844



Here's the backstory, via their blog, where you can also get ordering information:

What my client really wanted was a cake in the shape of a Hermes handbag. It was for his sister's birthday...."My sister gives to the family a lot and I wanted to give her something that would show my appreciation." Regretfully, I could not find a cake artist available for the order.

He ended up requesting just plain cupcakes instead. Feeling inspired by his deep feelings for his sister, I decided to put together a very last minute Hermes Paris theme. His sister was pleasantly surprised. AND she loved the cupcakes. =)


Comments