Even London celebrates July 4th: American flag cupcakes at Hummingbird Bakery

Yesterday I went out and explored London's cupcake scene with Kelly from An American Cupcake in London. Over the course of the day I ate a lot of cupcakes but wanted to share these photos from The Hummingbird Bakery, who I'd tried before but it felt like I was trying them for the first time. I like that they have a daily special flavor - yesterday's was mango, today's is lime. You can follow them on their website, as well as Facebook and @hummingbbakery on Twitter for the latest news. The one with the American flag we tried was vanilla/vanilla and very good; the cake was tasty and light and the frosting wasn't overly thick and was both sweet and actually tasted like vanilla (maybe it's just me, but sometimes vanilla frosting doesn't taste as vanilla-y as it should).


in front of Hummingbird Bakery's July 4th cupcake display







And Wimbledon cupcakes:

Comments