Jelly bean cupcakes (and a huge cupcake cake with edible jelly bean liner) gone wild by the one and only Amanda Cupcake!

No offense to the other entrants in the Jelly Belly Cupcake Challenge (I haven't seen any other entries), but I would vote for food blogger Amanda Cupcake, who made not just one but three outrageous cupcake jelly bean entries! Wow. I'm in awe. And I want the s'mores one! Do check out her post for more on these spectacular entries. Photos via Flickr, captions in italics by Amanda Cupcake. The 5 finalists will be announced July 18th!


Giant Cupcake with an Edible Jelly Belly Liner. This whole thing is a cupcake. But the Liner is made out of Edible Candy Melts. (I molded it using a giant cupcake pan) Then I "glued" each Jelly Belly to the Cupcake liner using melted chocolate.


Jelly Belly s'mores cupcake with toasted marshmallow jelly beans


Amanda's description: I made a "blue velvet" cupcake that tastes like a blueberry jelly belly. The cupcake itself is blue. The frosting is blue. Decorated with a delicious carmelized candy bridge, some blueberry Jelly Belly beans..and topped with a fresh blueberry!

Comments