Fishing pole s'mores and lemon love note cupcakes! And bingo!

Yes, that's a pretzel fishing pole sticking out of these wondrous s'mores cupcakes cooked up by blogger and custom cupcake maker Amanda Cupcake, who you can also find on Facebook and who does custom cupcakes (and is based in Wisconsin). Want to order from her? Contact Amanda at msamandacupcake at gmail.com or 920-915-3409.



Plus there's more! She turned her love of cupcakes into love note lemon cupcakes, which you can read about at that link.



The business-minded among you will appreciate that these cupcakes sprang from her working on her business plan:

I was writing my business plan tonight.

I was on the first page where I had to state my mission. One of the my missions in my journey to start a bakery is to share joy and love with the world through my cupcakes. Another vision of mine is to bring community together to just forget about everything on the outside world, and perhaps for even a moment there would be "peace" in the realm of cupcakes.




They each have inspiration words baked inside:



And last but not least - I am a HUGE bingo fan and I love this bingo cupcake cake, with a special N-70 for the birthday girl (Amanda's grandmother). Love these! See more images on Flickr and Facebook.



Bingo ball with funfetti dots!



I'm truly in awe - what will she think of next?

Comments

Amanda Cupcake said…
What you wrote just made me tear up a little bit with joy. THANK YOU so much for sharing this with the world!