Thank you Texas!

Texas cupcakers and cupcakeries (plus one in Edmond, Oklahoma!), thank you so much for your warm hospitality. Despite the 110 degree heat, y'all managed to show me warmth (coolth?) and plenty of sugar. Special thanks to Allison, Anthony and Annie (plus Ashley, Chris, Caroline and Cooper). And to Christina Jett of Red Jett Sweets. I'll be posting my interviews, reviews, and photos of the cupcakeries individually, and they include:

Patty Cakes Bakery in Grapevine.

Haute Mama Dessert Company in Allen.

Red Jett Sweets (now launching a cupcake truck!) in and around the Fort Worth metroplex.

Cupcakes To Go Go in Edmond, Oklahoma (with a genius drive-through window!).

Sweeties Cupcakes in the Grapevine Mills Mall.

I also owe a debt of gratitude to Sonic. Thank you Sonic for keeping me quenched with unending troughs of cherry limeade (easy ice).



Yum, large cherry limeade, thanks!





Comments