Cupcake false eyelashes on Etsy! Yes, really.

Just when you think you've seen every cupcake product out there comes...cupcake false eyelashes, for sale by Etsy seller Spirys for $15. WHOA. I'm speechless/in awe of these.



All of my eyelash jewelry is handmade with care. I use high quality glass beads and ultra fine beading wire. These false eyelashes are lightweight, flexible, and (best of all!) reusable. Why throw money away on other false eyelashes that will fall apart after only a few uses? My eyelash jewelry can be worn easily using regular eyelash adhesive. (Duo is my brand of choice; you can find it in most drug stores)

This listing is for a pair of custom eyelash jewelry. Please specify, either in a message to me or in the "note to seller" portion of the order page, what you would like your pair to look like. I have a wide selection of materials in stock at all times, and I can specially order things if need be. Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Comments

Sarah Wall said…
Love love love these eylashes :-) www.bake180.co.uk