How to make Halloween black bottom spider web and witch cupcakes

Sweet Simple Stuff has got your Halloween cupcake needs covered! (They've also got lots of other Halloween treats.) First, they show you how to make these Halloween spider web black bottom cupcakes! Then they've gotten crafty with candy and share details on creating these Halloween witch cupcakes - love the use of cupcake wrappers! Plus, here are the ingredient ideas: "Sour Punch Sticks, pretzel sticks, Pixy Stix, licorice, sugar sticks, stick cookies and tiny chocolate cigarettes, colored Jordan almonds, small jelly beans and Starburst and candy melts!" Also the Hershey's Kisses candy witch hats! Totally adorable. These cupcakes make me feel like a kid again. Follow Sweet Simple Stuff on Facebook to stay up to date.










Comments

Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff said…
I love all the cupcake ideas that I find on your site. I have even found cupcake gift ideas for my niece! Thank you so much for featuring my cupcakes :)