Surprise Robicelli's Happiness!

A gift of two awesome Robicelli's cupcakes fell into my lap last night. Well, okay, they didn't exactly fall into my lap literally, but I was the recipient of the surprise happiness and man, were those cupcakes fantastic! I was especially impressed with the butternut spice:



Robicelli's Cupcakes


Butternut squash cake, vanilla buttercream, candied pumpkin seeds and butternut seed oil.


Robicelli's Cupcakes

The cake was dense and inspired by the flavors of fall and yet seemed to cling to the end of summer. This cupcake is a wonder.
I was also loving the funky monkey, which was a bit damaged by its journey downtown, so it didn't photograph as well (sorry).





Robicelli's Cupcakes


Banana chocolate chip cake, peanut butter buttercream, banana chip and ganache.



So creamy and rich and delicious. I wish I had another one right now. May be time for a trip to see the Robicelli's at Madison Square Eats.


Thanks, Allison!


Comments