Andes mint chocolate cupcakes and recipe link

Audra of the blog The Kurtz Corner made these Andes mint cupcakes and I'm right there with her in my love of Andes mints! Click through to her blog for the recipe! She writes:

Mmmm...Don't you just love those mints from Olive Garden, you know, the chocolate and mint ones? Love Andes Mints! And judging by several of my previous posts you should know I love cupcakes! So I thought to myself, why not combine the two?! Yes! Low and behold others have had the same idea. Lizzy from Your Cup of Cake perfected this cupcake recipe and inspired me to make my own, minus the from scratch part!


Comments

Audra @ The Kurtz Corner said…
Thank you for featuring my cupcakes! :)

Audra
thekurtzcorner.com
Nicky said…
Thanks so much for sharing this recipe! I just love mint chocolate!!! C:

Nicky of JAF Gifts
Lee Dhepnorrarat said…
making this now, yuuuuuuum, can't wait. Only thing was couldn't get mint essence so going to melt some extra chocolate mints with the chocolates so hope that works!