Candy cane ice cream cone cupcakes

These candy cane ice cream cone cupcakes were made by blogger Christi at Love From the Oven using the Kupcake Konz pans and they're giving a combo pack away!



She writes:

WHERE HAS CANDY CANE BUTTERCREAM BEEN ALL MY LIFE????? Wowza. I used my favorite buttercream frosting recipe from Sweetapolita, and added 3 teaspoons of the crushed and sifted candy canes. It’s life altering deliciousness. I recommend making it ASAP. Even if you aren’t making cake or cupcakes. Just make it and get a spoon. Seriously.

Comments

Unknown said…
I will have to try these for sure! So far I haven't had much luck with ice cream cone cupcakes but these look so cute! Did you bake these right in the cone or did you take cake that was already made and place it inside? I'm thinking these were baked right. Thanks for the picture!!