Join us Saturday at Brooklyn Cupcake for guava, tres leches, coconut and more delicious cupcakes!

Our next meetup is in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, this Saturday at 2 pm at Brooklyn Cupcake! Hope you can make it. Next month is our 7th anniversary party (7 years, woo-hoo!). And our Cupcake Cruise is happening next summer. So many exciting cupcake things going on. Today I stopped by Brooklyn Cupcake because, despite living in Williamsburg, I hadn't been before. It was delicious, with cupcake flavors I've never seen before, like guava con queso, cozy and features great cupcake art. I'm excited about the meetup. Their cupcakes are $2.50 each (6 for $13.50) and they have 16 flavors, with a few special ones on occasion, and tiramisu on the weekends. You can also follow them @BrooklynCupcake on Twitter and on Facebook.

Join us this Saturday, November 5th, at 2 pm!

We're visiting a new local cupcake bakery in Williamsburg, Brooklyn Cupcake. Inspired by Latin-and-Italian mixed family-owned and operated bakeshop offers flavors ranging from flan and guava con queso to tres leches (filled with three kinds of milk) and tiramisu. We will be giving away two cupcake stands at the meetup!







I bought 6 to try:

peanut butter chocolate and guava con queso cupcakes



inside the guava con queso cupcake



Oreo cookie and rainbow cookie cupcakes







inside the filled rainbow cookie cupcake, inspired by the Italian rainbow cookie, an almond cake, hard for me to describe, very unique



apple pie and coconut cupcakes - a guy sitting there told me that the apple pie cupcake was the best and I liked it a lot but...coconut was my favorite! Real pieces of coconut, plus a creamy delicious coconut frosting and a vanilla cake. That one was divine. They were all good but if you're a coconut fan you have to check it out!



apple pie cupcake closeup



Cupcake art for sale by Xmental University



Brooklyn Cupcake 335 Union Avenue (between Grand and Maujer) Brooklyn, NY 347-762-2253 info at brooklyncupcake.com





and a Halloween cupcake tower from their Flickr account

Comments

Tasha Edwards said…
These cupcakes look so soft and amazing.
Lauren McCormack said…
I love baking cakes, but overall I LOVE baking cupcakes!
cupcakes are quick, easy and yummo!
These cupcakes look so delicious, I'm just holding my self back from eating the
computer monitor :)
Keep on baking!
- Lauren :)