Looking at the local cupcake scene with Portland, Maine blogger Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!

I'm researching local cupcakes in preparation for next weekend's visit to Portland, Maine. I've also decided that I want to try to visit and eat cupcakes in all 50 United States. I checked my math and apparently Maine will be the 17th state I've eaten cupcakes in! Exciting. So this week I'll be posting about some of the places I plan to try. Thank you for your suggestions, and if you have others, email me at cupcakestakethecake at gmail.com with "Maine" in the subject line.



Anyway, I'm always excited to find bloggers who dedicate themselves to scouring their local cupcake scene, and teh bobbi is doing just that in Portland, Maine, with the blog Cupcakes! Cupcakes! Cupcakes!. Check it out for a local look at the cupcake scene.

Comments