NCIS typewriter cupcake!

NCIS fan Aikko at the very cool blog Bake Happy (she's the one who made these Lady Gaga cupcakes!) made these very cool fondant typewriter cupcakes and tells you exactly how to make your own!

She writes:

I am a NCIS fan. I have watched the whole series (whole 8 seasons, season 9 on-going) four times, excluding the times I catch the show on Fox and Jack (which is a lot) . I decorate cakes while watching the show which is kind of ironic and contradicting because cakes are all happy, cheery, endorphine enducing cute little things while I watch a show which investigates not so good events every episode. My favorite episode is the first one from season seven because I'm a girl and I'm rooting for Tony and Ziva. And also when Abby found evidence linking Gibbs to Paloma Reynosa. Then there's McGee who loves to his write his novels on a typewriter which got him into trouble because an obsessed fan used the typewriter ribbon to act out the not so good events of his soon to be published second novel.

Comments

un company said…
woooooooooooooooow
http://www.alsadiqa.com