Peanut Butter Cup Cupcakes



I love these cupcakes for two main reasons. One, they have Reese's peanut butter cups on them. Reese's are by far my favorite candy of all time. I ask for them every year in my Christmas stocking.  And I am currently making a Reese's cake for my friend's birthday tomorrow. I might have to make these cupcakes with the leftover candy. If there is any.

And two, I also love that The Curvy Carrot made the Reese's cups look like the cupcakes they're on. I have seen similar cupcakes on Pinterest, but I like these because the bigger cupcake kind of looks like a Reese's cup too with the black wrapper and chocolate cake. 

For the recipe and directions, head on over to The Curvy Carrot!


Comments

Gerri Powell said…
I absolutely love peanut butter cupcakes. These cupcakes look divine...and yes, it does look like a big Reese cup with a smaller Reese cup on top. Very cute! I recently made my nephew Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes for his birthday. He loves Peaunut Butter too! Check out my cupcakes at http://frostedmemoriesblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/celebrating-birthdayswith-cupcakes.html
I love Peanut butter frosting!
Stephanie said…
I love these, I wish we could get Reeces cups in the UK might have to make these anyway with some Reeces Pieces because they look so gorgeous!