Pick Up A Just Baked Cupcake At #DTW


A couple of months ago, I was invited to a ribbon cutting of Just Baked's new production facility in suburban Detroit.  I had a blast and even met Jesse Jackson. Owner Pam Turkin alerted me to more good news. Just Baked cupcakes are now available at the Detroit Wayne County Airport.

From her email:
Just Baked is now featured at Detroit Metro Airport in 4 locations!  We just introduced this week and they flew out of there, literally!!  Very exciting for us and we hope to continue growing this program.  
If you flying in or out of Detroit for the holidays, you may want pick up a 2-pack of  Just Baked cupcakes.  I had the cupcakes myself and they were mighty good.


 Photo From the Ribbon Cutting

Comments

Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.